3. 恭喜學院學員參加Ontario World Martial Arts Championship 和 中國少林寺舉辦的世界網絡功夫大賽獲得優異成績！
4. 恭賀學院學員在3/27/2022 晉級考試中順利晉級！
1. Please check the updated April schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Shifu Yanyue!
2. Registration for Shaolin Summer Camp has begun.
3. Congratulations to all the students that participated in the Ontario World Martial Arts Championship and Worldwide Shaolin Kung Fu Online Games and for the great achievements at both events.
4. Congratulations to the students of the academy that successfully completed the Shaolin Warriors Ranking Test and achieved the next level on March 27, 2022.
Shaolin Kungfu Chan Academy (SKCA) is founded in U.S.A by Master Shi Yan Yue under the delegation of Venerable Master Shi Yong Xin, the Abbot of Shaolin Temple in China. Shaolin Temple is the birth place of Chan Buddhism and also the cradle of Chinese Kung Fu which has its root more than 1500 years.
The foundations of Shaolin culture are Chan, Wu (Kung Fu), and Yi (medicine). Shaolin Kungfu Chan Academy strives to promote holistic health of being by offering training based on Shaolin's unique Yi Jin Jing health exercise and its traditional Kung Fu practice.
Master Shi Yan Yue is the 34th generation Shaolin Warrior Monk who began his Shaolin kung fu training and study of Buddhism under Venerable Abbot Shi Yong Xin. During his time at the Shaolin Temple, he specialized in Shaolin Yi Jin Jing (muscle changing scripture) and mastered various traditional Shaolin forms. Master Yan Yue accompanied Venerable Abbot Shi Yong Xin all over the world to promote Shaolin kung fu Zen and Buddhism. He also represented Shaolin Temple in performances before many world leaders during their visits to China. In 2007, he was appointed by Abbot Shi Young Xin to help establish Shaolin kung fu academies in the cities of Los Angeles and Chicago.
Over the years, Master Yan Yue had been practicing Shaolin Temple’s motto “以禪修心，以武健體“, which means the achievements of inner peace through Zen and physical fitness through martial art. In 2014, Master Yan Yue established the Shaolin Kung Fu Chan Academy where he continued to practice his philosophy to positively influence his students. Master Yan Yue’s ambition is to grow along with his students and introduce Shaolin Kung Fu Zen to more people in the world.